2009. augusztus 2., vasárnap

Just a decision

As I have friends in countries with letter U as well –these countries are currently US and UK. –I wondered If they have a chance to read my blog. So I checked google web translating function on it. How to say... they have not yet reached the level of star trek universal translator. The result resembles Chinese product user manuals. U can’t always figure out if it belongs to a toaster or a nuclear power plant, but U can laugh your socks of.
That’s why I have decided to make my blog bilingual from now on. I don’t promise to translate everything, but I will write a few sentences in English to the end of entries. This one is the exception, as It has a short Hungarian note at the end

Ezentúl írok pár angol sort is a bejegyzések végére.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése